Unlocking Growth Through Local Culture
Unlocking focus market growth and brand relevance through local intelligence.
Our Fortune 500 client wanted to fill the local consumer intelligence gap across four key US markets for their nationwide team of brand, trade marketing, and activation stakeholders. To elevate brand relevance, we uncovered consumers' shifting attitudes, values, and behaviours down to the zip code level and delivered recommendations.
We scouted the key, connected people influencing culture and consumers aged 21–30 within New York City, Nashville, Seattle, and Miami. Partnering with our collaborators, we secured market-specific perspectives on:
- The cultural landscape: how their city is evolving, where the culture is going, and opportunities to make an impact.
- The neighbourhoods: which lead the trends, are hot now, why, and ways to embed their brands with savvy.
- Brands & Retail: what's driving brand love, consumer engagement, what to avoid, and how to tap opportunities.
We married this leading-edge cultural intelligence with our in-market qualitative consumer research and cultural anthropology practice. Then we combined it with our client's data, consumer segmentation that went down to the zip code and syndicated sales data. From this, we crafted razor-sharp multimedia reports and recommendations to maximise brand relevance and increase revenue in each city.
- Local Marketing Guides, including macro and micro opportunities stratified across a portfolio of brands
- Neighbourhood-level culture & consumer intelligence reports
- Trade marketing, retail competition and performance insights by zip code
- Consumer research reports, including entertainment destinations, shopper insights, and repertoire intel
- Practical guidance for engaging communities of colour, artist communities and climate-conscious consumers
- Local Market Docu-series integrating recommendations for socialisation